Software Engineer Intern
- Work on the frontend using the latest HTML5, CSS and ES7 standards making responsive layouts that work well on all devices that our customers use.
- Work on our backend platform, currently in Elixir, a new and exciting language that is experiencing rapid adoption.
- Write clear and comprehensive documentation for the rest of the team.
- Think about and implement new engineering solutions to our business problems.
- Help making and coming up with new personalized products for the market, using our state of the art publishing platform.
- We host our code in Github.
- We use HTML5, SASS, ES7 and Elm, for the frontend.
- We have Elixir with Phoenix in the backend.
- We use Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud as our infrastructure, we use Docker.
- We do CI/CD for our deploys and testing.
Send us your CV and a covering letter telling us the areas of marketing you would be interested in and why, and also the skills and experience you have gained to date that would help you, were you to join our team.
Please note, in order to intern with us you need to be associated with a higher education institution, with whom we will make a learning agreement.
The position’s salary is between 400 and 500 euro per month plus Company benefits.
We work hard and we play hard. Sun-drenched BBQs, midday swims, free monthly haircuts, and a well stocked drinks fridge are all parts of the benefits of putting in the hours. We’re a friendly team of all determined, collaborative learners who love nothing more than taking theory and immediately putting it to the test to find innovative and sustainable ways to deliver growth.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!